Program 2101, Olympic Weightlifting Program
This 10-week 3-days per week Olympic Weightlifting training program is designed to prepare the athlete for competition at the end of the specified period.
This 10-week 3-days per week Olympic Weightlifting training program is designed to prepare the athlete for competition at the end of the specified period. The program prescribes training intensity for all exercises by using percentages of personal best Snatch or Clean & Jerk. Guidance on the appropriate training volume is provided by a volume chart and the use of a simple to read system of codes.
Features of this program are:
- Prepares the athlete for competition in 10 weeks.
- A balanced schedule of exercises for each of the 30 training sessions.
- A prescription of training intensity and volume for each exercise.
- Recommendation for warm-up and flexibility exercises.
- Illustration charts for recommended core strength training and flexibility exercises.
- Access to a free online course that provides video and textual explanations of key coaching points for exercises.
- Access to further assistance via email address of author.
For access to the FREE online course in “Exercises and Skill Drills” go to TRAININGWEIGHTLIFTING.COM/SHOP and register.